Weekly Photo Fun 4/3 - 4/9/20
WPMA-19 backs into the Lower Bank team track.

Bruce

Eastbound through Leetown

[Image: 39770473701_3a0e8ec3dc_c.jpg]011 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Bruce & Ed, as usual for you guys...FANTASIC way to start this weeks Photo Fun thread! Applause Worship Icon_e_biggrin

Did I ever mention just how much I love my SD70ACE? LOTS!!  Icon_mrgreen 
UP SD70ACE on the point, UP SD70M following....
[Image: TlhrpeK.jpg]
OH yea, I forgot to mention, I TOTALLY LOVE my SD70ACE!!! Icon_e_surprised ...just wanted to be sure and share that fact  Misngth  Icon_lol
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Great pictures guys!!!
Hey Deano....I'm not quite sure......how do you feel about your SD70ACE? you were kinda non-committal  Misngth

[Image: Ud2XGH.jpg]

[Image: xgZVl6.jpg]
Steve
Bruce - Nice looking Conrail switcher. I really like the background. How much of is a model and how much is not?

Ed - Sweet looking eastbound you got there.

Deano - Those UP units are looking real good.

Steve - Awesome is the other thing I say.

My birthday present to myself came early. It is a set of AA Broadway Limited Baldwin Centipedes in Baldwin Demonstrator scheme. Just test ran them. I will try to get some photos posted later.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
So as promised a couple photos of my new Centipedes:

[Image: mWXjtrd.jpg]

[Image: VmBBOJg.jpg]

and a short video. They are DCC sound equipped units and this my first try at a video with a sound unit. I have to decide whether I install a coupler or a drawbar to connect the two units. It will be a while before I do so. I have a couple other projects on the workbench.

https://youtu.be/gtetTcb5U-I
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
Big Grin 
(04-03-2020, 09:27 PM)tompm Wrote: So as promised a couple photos of my new Centipedes:

[Image: mWXjtrd.jpg]

[Image: VmBBOJg.jpg]

and a short video. They are DCC sound equipped units and this my first try at a video with a sound unit.

https://youtu.be/gtetTcb5U-I

Tom, great runby. I noticed my Centipedes are set to run as a unit, so when you hook them back to back and use the same locomotive number they are already set for the right direction, no consisting needed, the matched pair is one locomotive. Both sets of mine are the same. Yours should be too, but then again you may read instruction sheets  Icon_e_biggrin By the way, I was told the BP20's will be produced some day.
Charlie
Centipedes, They are everywhere.  From an operating session a few years ago.       Charlie
Charlie

Sweet locos!

Yes mine are set to run as one unit.

I have a special love for Baldwins. My father and most of my family worked in the Eddystone plant. My parish grade school was across the street from the plant. By the time I was walking past it to school it was Baldwin-Lima-Hamilton. All that is left of the facility is the office building. A Walmart stands where most of the plant was.
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
Steve, WOW!! the realism you accomplish is off the charts! Worship Worship (seems I have seen those cars behind the platform before.... Smile )

Tom, HOLY SMOKES Icon_e_surprised , Those are slap AWESOME!! Applause Applause Thanks so much for posting the Vid. Do those have QSI sound? That engine sure sounded good. I havent bought BLI engines for years, but all the ones I have are Fantstic and sound great as they all came with QSI sound. To be honest, I think QSI is the best sound out there, Tsunami comes in second, JUST MY OPINION mind you Icon_cool . (BTW, your family story on Baldwin is almost exactly the same as mine on Fairbanks-Morse)

Charlie, OMG! Eek (falls over drooling) so many centipedes. My Dad loved ALL roads, me, naw, i'm picky, but what I do like is engines, and Centipedes are SLAP AWESOME! Applause
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
(04-03-2020, 08:17 PM)tompm Wrote: Bruce - . I really like the background. How much of is a model and how much is not?
Tom, thanks for the comment.  This is one of the few areas on the layout that has scenery.  This area usually has a Kings Mill background but changed it out with this photo I shot of an abandoned warehouse.  The Lower Bank team track is not modeled and the track belongs to another modeled industry.

Great photos and modeling by all.

Bruce
Lunch time at Leetown

[Image: 49742311678_3f819fc346_k.jpg]P1360843 (7) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
WPMA-19 has make the pick up at Lower Bank team track.  The conductor will ride the flat car past the switch, then realign it, reboard 9506 and continue on their way.

Bruce