Registering
Just a heads up, but someone tried to register and couldn't get past the CAPTCHA. Don't know why, but it's temporally disabled until we figure out why. If anyone has tried to register and couldn't, try now. We still have a security question to stump the spammers and bots.

Just so you have a feeling for how that's working, we've had 189,028 attempts to register, 87 of them got the right answer to our security question (railroad related), 93,437 tried but failed, the rest just didn't even try. That's why you don't see much spam here, and when you do, it's gone in a flash...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I see Frank from Tuscon got on board so I am glad he got through. He is my cousin but we haven't seen each other since 1968. I was floored when I found his number and gave him a call, then found out he has the train disease too.
Charlie
Hi all. Charlie thanks for telling me about BBT. Probably a stupid question but what does Big Blue Trains stand for? B&O colors?
Temps have been in the 80's here and sunny . Thursday, chance of rain and 67 for the high. Weekend and following week in 80's. I have two z scale pikes and a garden railway in the back yard. Been playing, err(operating) trains since 1962, Christmas day, when Mom and Dad gave me a Marx 027 with a 2-6-2 B&O and a Diesel NYC, supplied with a figure 8 track plan. It disappeared when I moved out on my own in later years. Probably my little brother! I did however find the same one in a barn, in a town near Tucson called Marana and purchased it for $40. After a little service it runs great. I made a table for it to go around the Christmas tree. This one will not disappear. Anyway thanks for letting me be part of this community and a "HOWDY" to Ezdays from a fellow Zonie. Happy Highballing!
(04-06-2020, 02:41 PM)Tucson Frank Wrote: Hi all. Charlie thanks for telling me about BBT. Probably a stupid question but what does Big Blue Trains stand for? B&O colors?
Temps have been in the 80's here and sunny . Thursday, chance of rain and 67 for the high. Weekend and following week in 80's. I have two z scale pikes and a garden railway in the back yard. Been playing, err(operating) trains since 1962, Christmas day, when Mom and Dad gave me a Marx 027 with a 2-6-2 B&O and a Diesel NYC, supplied with a figure 8 track plan. It disappeared when I moved out on my own in later years. Probably my little brother! I did however find the same one in a barn, in a town near Tucson called Marana and purchased it for $40. After a little service it runs great.  I made a table for it to go around the Christmas tree. This one will not disappear. Anyway thanks for letting me be part of this community and a "HOWDY" to Ezdays from a fellow Zonie.   Happy Highballing!

Frank, BBT means Big Blue trains. nothing more. Sorry about the confusion. Check this thread where we just post some reports now and again. There are some regulars on this one that are grand guys that you will like for sure. 
https://www.bigbluetrains.com/showthread...#pid155925
Charlie
Big Blue came from the background colour that was on the board when it started.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.