Just a teaser
We have an auction that everyone here should be interested in. A real surprise for us and a real treat for the winning bidder. Something that has been donated to the cause to keep Big Blue going, something that is not scale related, a treasure in its own right. Keep tuned, you surely don't want to miss this one.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Just a little bit more info, this item is about as old as me and has stood the test of time. This item surely is a rare treasure....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Ok.. Sounds interesting enough.
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
(06-19-2020, 02:51 PM)Brakie Wrote: Ok..  Sounds interesting enough.

Being as old as I am, I have to admit, it's in better shape than I am, that's for sure... Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
When Don & I discussed this auction, I was thankful for the donation and at the same time excited that, it truly is "not scale related".  It's hopefully something for everyone to appreciate.

Remember Big Blue is Your Site!!  We pledge to keep it privately owned as long as is humanly possible.  Any and all donations are greatly appreciated! The staff is always on the lookout for things to auction off to raise needed funds, and at the same time, give someone the chance to have a memento of our appreciation for keeping this popcorn stand churning..   Smile  Smile  Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Icon_cool Icon_e_biggrin
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]