Poll: Which of the following do you like best (vote for as many as you want)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
doctorwayne https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9091
26.67%
8 26.67%
Tyson Rayles https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9088
23.33%
7 23.33%
ngauger https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9084
23.33%
7 23.33%
ezdays https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9085
26.67%
8 26.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

One Square Foot (or thereabouts) voting poll
We have four that have been diligently working on their thereabout challenge. Some were less, some more, some finished, some came close to doing what they wanted. That doesn't matter, it's what was accomplished that does, and so everyone that entered is to be considered.

Here's your chance to voice your opinion on whose efforts you liked more. You can vote for one, two or even all four if you can't decide. The one with the most votes will get bragging rights for sure, and an email certificate for their accomplishment.

We'll keep this poll open for two weeks until Midnight (Arizona time) on the 16th, or whenever I get to the computer on the 17th. Misngth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Thank you to all "contestants" who contributed to this challenge---you're all winners in my opinion
(05-03-2020, 06:35 AM)cn nutbar Wrote: Thank you to all "contestants" who contributed to this challenge---you're all winners in my opinion

Nice of you to say that, it is always fun to participate, but most of all, you usually get something done that you have been procrastinating about doing.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Just to let everyone know, the voting poll is still open...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
(05-06-2020, 06:05 AM)ezdays Wrote: Just to let everyone know, the voting poll is still open...

I get the feeling that "everyone" consists of, at most, 26 Members who took the time to have a look and add their vote(s).   Realistically, it's probably just 7 people and four of them were likely the participants.Sad

Wayne
(05-06-2020, 10:18 AM)doctorwayne Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 06:05 AM)ezdays Wrote: Just to let everyone know, the voting poll is still open...

I get the feeling that "everyone" consists of, at most, 26 Members who took the time to have a look and add their vote(s).   Realistically, it's probably just 7 people and four of them were likely the participants.Sad

Wayne
Yeah, I think a lot of folks voted for more than one, and that's fine, there could have been eight, maybe nine so far but not 26. There's been an ad on TV here right around election time that goes over several elections that were decided by one or two votes, that most certainly can be the case here although the outcome isn't quite as dramatic as running for office. But hey, if you're reading this and you haven't voted here yet, please do so.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I was hoping to see a few hundred votes come pouring in, but i guess not. Big Grin
It would be nice to have seen more entries and votes though.
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
(05-08-2020, 07:20 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: I was hoping to see a few hundred votes come pouring in, but i guess not.  Big Grin
It would be nice to have seen more entries and votes though.

Well, a bit too late to enter, but we still have another week to deal with an onslaught of voters. Just hope it doesn't clog our bandwidth. Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Standing here wearing my "I Voted" sticker on my shirt Icon_e_biggrin
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
(05-08-2020, 11:48 PM)UP SD40-2 Wrote: Standing here wearing my "I Voted" sticker on my shirt Icon_e_biggrin

Thank you Deano, and just in case you really want to do it, here's your chance, everyone's chance. Just download, print and stick this on your shirt:

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I would and I would wear it to work except the museum is closed due to the virus and I don't have a printer!
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
(05-10-2020, 05:55 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: I would and I would wear it to work except the museum is closed due to the virus and I don't have a printer!

It's the thought that counts. 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Just as a reminder, this is the VERY LAST DAY TO VOTE. No mail-in ballots are going out, no hanging chad to determine the winners, no count appeals to the Supreme Court, just plain VOTE your choice, one, two, three or all, and that's it..... just vote please.

We have a virtual photo finish race here, one vote can decide the outcome....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Just ONE more vote could decide the outcome...man am I glad I already voted Thumbsup , no pressure Icon_e_biggrin
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
I was just about to vote, but when I got to the site, the poll was closed. I'm quite sure that it's not yet midnight in Arizona, as it's not yet midnight here, rather farther east of Arizona, either, as I'm currently inspecting an installation in Pennsylvania. I say Recount! Recount!!

Charles
Flux Magnate