interesting build
found this on fallen flags looks like it might make a interesting  build .   http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/frt/erie-mwe-a08.jpg
Wow, with all those guys under there, it looks more like a people eater than a track layer, but you have to give someone credit for ingenuity...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
It would be a interesting build.. I would probably use Evergreen plastic shapes as a starting point.
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
Some things are better off NOT being reproduced in the model world and that beast is probably one of them! Big Grin
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
(04-05-2020, 06:20 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: Some things are better off NOT being reproduced in the model world and that beast is probably one of them! Big Grin

Mike, I think That  would make a interesting conversation piece because I don't think many of ever seen a contraption like that.
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
(04-04-2020, 08:43 PM)Brakie Wrote: It would be a interesting build.. I would probably use Evergreen plastic shapes as a starting point.

been trying to find more photo's of it would like to find a side shot , from what I can tell it has a steam power , but what I wonder how do they get the ties and rail up to it from flats in back.
It looks like the track gang picks up the rails and hand carries them forward.