Weekly Photo Fun 6/19 - 6/25/20
The conductor on WPMA-19 flags the crossing near SeaSide Foods.

Bruce

Bruce, WOW!, truly Fantastic shot!! Applause Applause , hey, I too have that same colored Chevelle Icon_e_biggrin 

My contribution....
[Image: pR8wGLc.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Central Vermont "Texas type" 2-10-4 T3A #707 has become a permanent fixture in Leetown after a long career south east of the border.

[Image: 50020053063_d9a262b1bc_k.jpg]P1400444 (2) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Deano,

Thanks, I'm also enjoying your work.  It's Oldsmobile's cousin of the Chevelle SS,  the 442.

Bruce
(06-20-2020, 06:25 AM)bdw9535 Wrote: Deano,

Thanks, I'm also enjoying your work.  It's Oldsmobile's cousin of the Chevelle SS,  the 442.

Bruce
Thanks Bruce! Icon_e_biggrin

Oh cripes, your right, its a 442 Icon_redface , well, I'm a Ford guy, what do I know Misngth  Icon_lol Icon_cool
When I've asked Doctor Wayne to paint and decorate one of my models I try to duplicate a locomotive that stll exists,either as a static display or an operating prototype---CNR S1D #3377 is an example.This locomotive can be found at the Steamtown Museum in Scranton PA. although sadly it is currently in rough condition.Here's 3377 at Steamtown taken many years ago and my model at Leetown that Wayne beautifully created for me.

[Image: 50025899996_80131aec8a_k.jpg]P1400482 (2) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Bruce - That is another great scene.

Deano - Loving the town scene and the locos too

Ed - The steam locos are awesome. Wayne did an awesome job on 3377

Here are the last of my electric motors. Bachmann AMTRAK E-60 and Atlas SEPTA AEM-7

[Image: 4yqoMlk.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Waited around for WPMA-19 to come out from SeaSide Foods. As the conductor was getting back on the loco, the driver of this Ford Custom 500 popped the hood of his car.

Bruce

(06-22-2020, 07:15 PM)bdw9535 Wrote: Waited around for WPMA-19 to come out from SeaSide Foods. As the conductor was getting back on the loco, the driver of this Ford Custom 500 popped the hood of his car.

Bruce
nice scene!!!!!!!! like the cars !!! really like the R model !!!!!!!
kamerad,

Thanks

Bruce
A Trooper stopped to see what was going on.  After talking with the driver he called dispatch and advised he had a Found On Road Dead motor vehicle and would need a tow truck.  Goldth

Bruce

Waiting ....AAAHHHEMMM........Bruce.......die hard Ford man here Icon_e_biggrin

BTW, what state, state trooper car is that? I have a WI State trooper car, was lucky to find it, since I am a Wisconsinite, its a Ford Smile
Bruce - Great scenes. And Wow a New Jersey State trooper car. I wonder if there is a figure in HO you can modify to have the blue gray jacket the troopers wear.

I would love to find an older Pennsylvania State trooper patrol car with the single weird blue light on the roof.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
(06-23-2020, 04:42 PM)bdw9535 Wrote: .....After talking with the driver he called dispatch and advised he had a Found On Road Dead motor vehicle and would need a tow truck.  Goldth

Bruce

If it had been a Fix It Again Tony, it would have been easy to just push it out of the way. Misngth

Wayne