Weekly Photo Fun 7/10 - 7/16/20
An employee of Oisin Sand has pushed several loaded cars into the clear for pickup by Conrail.

Bruce

Bruce - very intriguing photo and nicely staged.

Here are a couple of post-PRR GG1's that were acquired recently. Both are Bachmann. The AMTRAK one is DCC with sound. The Penn Central is just DC. I am not a huge fan of the Penn Central loco scheme. However, the GG1 carries it very well. In my opinion best looking Penn Central loco.

[Image: ZYgAZ8c.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Another regular visitor on the Leetown Division---FPA-4/FPB-4 Elora Gorge &Eastern #260/262.

GREAT SHOTS to start the thread out this week, Bruce, Tom & Ed Applause Applause Applause

Well, it seems I am a bit late to the thread this week  Icon_redface . Still on my SD40-2 kick  Icon_e_biggrin ....
[Image: 1XgqEBS.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Ed - I don't think I have ever seen a FA4 or FB4 before. Nice looking.

Deano - When I used to railfan I always loved the SD40-2's. So this brings back memories.

My Bachmann Lehigh & New England 2-8-0 Consolidation leads a short mixed train by the Water Tower.

[Image: I7Kq8p7.jpg]

[Image: wyYhPjL.jpg]

[Image: ulWSffY.jpg]

[Image: SBpdgb1.jpg]

[Image: b5OFn3l.jpg]
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
Part 2

[Image: hWaaIA1.jpg]

[Image: tSCJwqn.jpg]

[Image: d0ofqBj.jpg]

[Image: xPXlBA3.jpg]

Video:
https://youtu.be/lR0qT74aVHs
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
About a year ago the owner of the Kiski Junction and Rosebud Mining diversified and bought Iron City Brewery. The brewery fell on hard times in 1977 when I discovered trains and quit drinking for the most part, then in 1984 they lost their best customer when my dad passed away.
here's to the good old days, 1956 and the election is a few months away yet the beer must be delivered.      Charlie
Tom:
FPA4 and FPB4
There are about 2 dozen preserved in places from Napa valley to Connecticut with a few in Ohio and a bunch in Williams Az. Montreal Locomotive Works products.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Tom---your Bachmann Consolidation is a real beauty---for anyone starting a steam roster I highly recommend this model.Here's one on the Leetown Division that was modified by Doctor Wayne.

[Image: 28118276529_5e4ef35e8b_h.jpg]008 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
(07-10-2020, 02:45 PM)bdw9535 Wrote: An employee of Oisin Sand has pushed several loaded cars into the clear for pickup by Conrail.

Bruce

Bruce reminds me of a old cat 920!!!!!
Here's an old photo from about 15 years ago, which shows a train passing through Elfrida...

I don't recall taking it, but whoever did must have been lying in the ditch to get this view.

Wayne
(07-14-2020, 02:28 PM)kamerad47 Wrote: Bruce reminds me of a old cat 920!!!!!

It's a Cat IT18, a pewter kit from from GHQ models.    

Bruce