Weekly Photo Fun 7/3 - 7/9/20
WPMA-40  trying to get back to the yard before the storm hits.  Everyone have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend.    Cheers

Bruce

Bruce, WOW!!  Worship well put together shot, AWESOME really Applause . Love the flags up for the 4th in your downtown, fantastic touch. Applause 

That Englund trailer is slap AWESOME too, we see a lot of those here in WI, would love to get one, ya remember where you got it from?

My contribution, New rebuilt/repainted SD40-2 on the Rock Valley Sub...
[Image: 5LR7N3r.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Bruce - Awesome street running. Your street running makes me want to have some on my layout.

Deano - That is a lot power for switching but then again Gern probably requires it.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
How about a few EMD F-units?

Western Maryland F7A and F7B in circus scheme by Bachmann Plus

[Image: I9WI1LR.jpg]

Jersey Central F3A and F3B by Proto 1000

[Image: bS75EYO.jpg]

B&O F3A and F3B by Proto 1000

[Image: 1iAvYrh.jpg]
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
Canadian National FP9A #6538.

[Image: 27622029079_505a42f411_h.jpg]025 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Hmm...F units eh.....OK, I'm in for two...
[Image: FBB0Za7.jpg]

[Image: 6HtTe6X.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Deano---I'm in too or should I say three.

[Image: 41368081071_de04b2b855_b.jpg]P1320231 (1280x960) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
(07-03-2020, 04:10 PM)UP SD40-2 Wrote: That Englund trailer is slap AWESOME too, we see a lot of those here in WI, would love to get one, ya remember where you got it from?

Deano,

The one I have was made by Athearn, Walthers also makes a 53' CR England trailer.

Bruce
Ed - impressive F-units. The background trains in the second photo are not too shabby either.

Deano - Looking good. Is that a snowplow on the UP unit? The CNW is nice.

I didn't mean to start something. I guess I shouldn't buck the trend yet.

Proto 1000 F3A and F3B units haul a train of steel reefers. The MDT reefers are an Athearn set. The Chateau Martin are Intermountain. The Reading caboose is Roundhouse RTR. The Reading caboose was pressed into service after my only B&O caboose encounter a problem. The couplers fell off it. Darn Athearn coupler clips.

[Image: aFteZN0.jpg]

[Image: ku72Pw0.jpg]

[Image: v0nhYUK.jpg]

[Image: bZMQxHZ.jpg]

[Image: f1a7CJq.jpg]
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
Part 2

[Image: mV48DoE.jpg]

[Image: Rd7fPDK.jpg]

[Image: nOjfMGC.jpg]
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
Part 3

[Image: uCoCkRF.jpg]

[Image: FUw1aCP.jpg]

[Image: FwsM5YU.jpg]

And the highlight video

https://youtu.be/fZ7IOHOD1RU
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
Apologies to the "internal combustion" fans but there weren't any "toasters" in Leetown today.EG&E Warrior Class Northern #506 has just arrived from Lowbanks with the daily Grand River Chief and is heading to the roundhouse for a quick service and spin on the turntable before heading back later today.

[Image: 50084193732_34eea4219b_k.jpg][/url]P1400728 (3) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Ok Ed. I see you very fine looking steamer there and raise you a camelback.

[Image: fBG1EEb.jpg]

This is a NYO&W Mantua 2-8-2 Camelback I grabbed off Ebay last week. I have to say it looks pretty good. It runs but is a tad bit loud. I think the gears need some lubricate. Of course when I go to get mine it is empty. Waiting for some to come in the mail later this week. I tested it's pulling ability on this week's run-by train of steel reefers. No problem bringing it around the layout. Overall I am pleased with it. The one issue I have is the tender coupler pocket will not take a Kadee #5 with the metal clip. Currently I have a Bachmann EZ-mate coupler there. I ordered Kadee #148 couplers. I will also need them for the front the coupler.
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
Thumbs Up 
Tom---a Camelback Mikado Applause ---very nice.Here's another "tea kettle" from the EG&E---Berkshire #3002.This locomotive is a regular on the Leetown Division hauling freight to and from the CNR/EG&E transfer point at Dunnville.

[Image: 50087740311_36ec80f863_k.jpg][/url]P1400735 (3) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr