Atlas Master/Silver series loco light bulb recomendations
Video 
Looking for recommendations (size, rating and source) for an Atlas HO Master/Silver series diesel locos forward and reverse bulb.  I'm looking for direct one for one replacement of the grain of wheat style lights.   NOT looking to switch led at this time.  Here is a picture of the current one barely glowing (below)

Thanks

[Image: 7NeWpP8.jpg]
Modleing the Jefferson Branch in HO  on the Southern Pacific
Wondering if minatronics might be a good place to start?  Not sure if you've already checked them out or not already?

https://miniatronics.com/collections/lighting
(09-08-2020, 02:35 PM)ratled Wrote: Looking for recommendations (size, rating and source) for an Atlas HO Master/Silver series diesel locos forward and reverse bulb.  I'm looking for direct one for one replacement of the grain of wheat style lights.   NOT looking to switch led at this time.  Here is a picture of the current one barely glowing (below)

Thanks

[Image: 7NeWpP8.jpg]

Are you running DCC? if so there may be a CV to set for brightness on the bulb. 
Charlie
Thanks for the fast replies.

@tetters - the Micro Mini Lamp, Clear, 1.2mm, 1.5v, 30mA, look like something worth track down further. I'm wondering if the 30ma shouldn't be 15 ma though. I wish I had the documentation

@ Charlie - had it on two different decoders set to factory settings. It's sisters aren't having this issue so I am figuring it's the lights.

Keep the thought s coming!
Modleing the Jefferson Branch in HO  on the Southern Pacific