Weekly Photo Fun 7/24 - 7/30/20
WPMA-17 picks up several hoppers from Agway.

Bruce

Bruce - Love your Conrail stuff. That is one nice looking switcher.

These guys arrived today. They are Atlas RS-3's. This should complete my roster of Lehigh & Hudson River locos. I have been trying to find L&HR RS-3's for a couple of years and I stumbled one these the other day on Ebay. One is unnumbered so I will need to add the numbers at some point.

[Image: HIav2hY.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Bruce, NICE PIC!!, the ladder cought my eye right away, odd what some see first, lol! Applause Icon_lol

Tom, those RS3's look AWESOME! Nice find Applause Icon_e_biggrin

No modeling contribution this week, but took this pic about 3 hours ago in S.Beloit...
[Image: zFhcU4W.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Deano - Great photo. You can really see the detail and rust. Is that unit on display?

I got a short run by done for this weekend. I brought out my Atlas AMTRAK AEM-7 to pull my Bachmann Amfleet coaches before I put them away.

[Image: whTUBKU.jpg]

[Image: IK8Vd98.jpg]

[Image: APwpctH.jpg]

Roll the video

https://youtu.be/Xver3W-OkFc
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
(07-24-2020, 11:11 PM)tompm Wrote: Deano - Great photo. You can really see the detail and rust. Is that unit on display?

Naw Tom, that engine is a worker Icon_e_biggrin , runs from S.Beloit to Janesville WI 4-5 times a week.
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Tom,
Thanks, you do have quite a locomotive roster.

Deano,
The ladder is used for testing the grains/corn for dryness that are brought in by the farmers.   Is this one of your tags? Icon_e_surprised  It was on an ex Ann Arbor covered hopper.

Bruce
Deano's picture reminds me of my hometown

[Image: 49887727046_018efe8540_k.jpg]P1400138 (2) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Another shot of WPMA-17 working Agway.

Bruce

Lending a helping hand

[Image: 50155551787_33a7a49f16_k.jpg]P1400986 (3) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Some Aerotrain action in the narrow end.          Charlie
Lookin' good, Charlie and it's nice to see it in action on your layout.  Applause Applause Applause

Wayne
Hi Charlie---like I said previously ''Pennsy" certainly had a very diverse fleet of motive power and the Aerotrain tops the list---it must have made quite a scene next to a steam locomotive.The Canadian National was very conservative by comparison and streamlining was almost non-existent---U4A Northern #6400 was an exception.

[Image: 39716912832_6ecf50c674_h.jpg]002 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr