First weekday evening chat
Seems like everyone is OK with the time, Charlie would like to do it this Thursday, and since it's his meeting, we'll go with that. I've agreed to do the hosting at Charlie's request. We will then meet on October 8, @ 9:00PM Eastern time. That's still 6:00 Arizona time until everyone goes back to regular time, then Arizona is only two hours behind.

Here's a list of who we think will show up, anyone who wants to verify that, or be added or deleted to the list, let us know in this thread.

RailCop
Don (ezdays) host
Charlie B
Tom (FiatFan)
Jim Currie
Tom (tompm)
Wayne (doctorwayne)
Ed (cn nutbar)
Mikey (ngauger)
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I'm in!

Wayne
I'm in.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Add me in please... There's a good chance I'll make it at 9:00 Smile Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Can I join ?
I am in.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
(10-05-2020, 07:33 PM)cn nutbar Wrote: Can I join ?

You most certainly can. I'll add you and Mikey to the list....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Great response, That's 9, Are we allowed 10, We need to gather Deano into this even if he sits and watches. I hope this goes as well as the first 2, and Don thanks for hosting. 
Charlie
Invites went out earlier today to everyone's email addresses. If anyone signed up and didn't get my invite email, let me know, we are close to an hour away from the chat session starting.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
(10-08-2020, 05:55 PM)ezdays Wrote: Invites went out earlier today to everyone's email addresses. If anyone signed up and didn't get my invite email, let me know, we are close to an hour away from the chat session starting.....

Hello Don---I did not receive an e-mail invite---edcreechan@hotmail.com
(10-08-2020, 06:52 PM)cn nutbar Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 05:55 PM)ezdays Wrote: Invites went out earlier today to everyone's email addresses. If anyone signed up and didn't get my invite email, let me know, we are close to an hour away from the chat session starting.....

Hello Don---I did not receive an e-mail invite---edcreechan@hotmail.com

You are on the list at that address, Ill send it again
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Great time tonight guys.      Charlie
I will second that. Can't wait until next time.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Special thanks to Don and Charlie for organizing last night's ZOOM meeting---it was really good to SEE everyone and share some stories---looking forward to the next meeting.
Thanks to all who showed up last night, it was really neat how we could spend almost two hours of nothing be chit-chat and getting to know everyone there a bit better. We talked about anything that came to mind, sometimes even about railroading. Got to see some layouts, yeah, like everyone else, can't wait until the next one.

Thanks for that screenshot Charlie. I can see where I'm not a mirror image on your screen like I was on mine.... Too many buttons to push, too many options to select.

We'll set something up again in a week or so.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and