The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 17 at the moment. It was 11 when I got up an hour ago. High for today is predicted to be in the low to id 30s.

Got a call last Friday claiming to be working with my financial advisor. Wanted me to make some changes. I told her to have my financial advisor call me. I was expecting that by the end of the call she would want my SSN and credit card "just to verify my identity." Turn out she was legit. I need top stop by my advisor's office after the gym this morning to sign a form. Not much else on the agenda for today.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Good morning everyone. Did get to go target shooting yesterday. The "road" from the highway to the shooting area  gets worse and worse. I put road in quotes because it really is a trail where others have driven around bushes to keep from driving through the deep ruts that seem to get deeper even though we haven't had rain for a few months now. Others have cut alternate paths that are getting just as bad. We also have to contend with ATV's and dirt bikes doing wheelies and donuts, adding a lot more ruts and bumps. There was a man with three large dogs there when we drove in, the area he was at was really messy from those shooters that sneak in late and leave their trash behind. When we left, he was gone and so was the trash, I'd really like to find him and shake his hand.

Temps are starting to drop into the 70's today and it looks like the 60's for the rest of the week with rain for a few days.

Got a busy day today and tomorrow, not sure if I'll get to my structure kit. I was reading the directions, the roof is a piece of styrene "trim to fit", it says. Gee, for most kits the roofs are already molded to size, does this mean it could vary in size depending on how you put the walls together? Nope Why not put it in the kit already cut to fit?

Have a great and peaceful day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Hello Blue
Just checking in.
Woke to 20 degrees this morning. It will soar to 27 this afternoon. 
No train news.
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)
Greetings, gang

Clear and cool this morning at 10 degrees. Supposed to get to the low 30s today and mid 40s tomorrow. Then Friday gets ugly with rain and snow possible.

Final total on the bike is 1550.2 miles for 2021. Tomorrow I'll be putting the bikes and the grill in the shed and getting out the snow blower which will need an oil change and lube. Not much planned for today. Waiting for a Menards rebate to do some shopping.

All stay safe.

Tom

Good morning
       We have a dusting of snow and to remain cool all day but it is supposed to be in the 60's Saturday with rain. 
I get the splint off tomorrow morning. It  has done it's job limiting movement. 
Tom, I am impressed with your mileage for the year. My cousin did over 1000 which is good forr him because he still works. 
Just going to take it easy. Days is late to the forum this AM. It is unusual that I beat him.
Charlie
Good morning everyone, really cloudy here but no rain yet. The powers to be moved that to Thursday. If it doesn't rain on Thursday, they'll blame it on someone changing the date again.

Been hearing lots of planes flying overhead the past few days, most are F16's or F35's from Luke AFB, and that's a good thing, they are there to lean how to protect us. The others are helicopters heading to the hospital not far from the house, that's not so good. A lot of jets leaving close to the same time usually means that a squadron has finished their training and are headed home. We wish them well and thank them for what they do.

Got a bunch more stuff to do today, so I'll off for now. Everyone have a great day, still prayers for Tom's wife and for my granddaughter who is having a "procedure" today.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 32 and I just had a light shower move through. Mid to upper 40s by this afternoon.

Not much happened around here yesterday. This morning I'll be heading to Ames (about an hour away) to visit with a dermatologist. This afternoon I'll be putting away the grill and bikes and getting out the snow blower. Also need to grease it and change the oil. Then this evening I'll be attending a concert for one of the great-grandkids.

I may not be done with the bike riding. Looking at the long range forecast there are predictions for 50s and 60s for next week. With the high precision we have come to expect from the NWS I'm sure I'll be able to ride some more.

Charlie - that's quite impressive mileage consider he works.

All stay safe.

Tom