Weekly Photo Fun 1/8/2021 - 1/14/2021
Since last weekend I posted my B&O passenger power I figured I would show my B&O freight power.

Atlas RS-1’s

[Image: Cvjp9zo.jpg]

Atlas Master Series GP-40’s

[Image: zirfzsm.jpg]

Proto 1000 F3A and F3B

[Image: 57dVmsD.jpg]

Proto 2000 SD-7

[Image: XUBl0n4.jpg]

I have a run by, but I have to download the photos and video. Thus far this weekend is proving to be challenging as far as getting on the computer. If I have time I will post it hopefully tomorrow. If not next weekend.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
A hot shot stock train at the summit.      Charlie
A pair of S1 Mikes are heading to Christopher's Landing with a solid consist of crushed stone from the Dundas Quarry.

[Image: 50825593633_2d122ca5bb_k.jpg]P1420629 (4) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
I still live!  I am still modelling, but its kind of broken down into just buying things and planning.  Not really the best place, but I haven't dropped the hobby, I just haven't had much to share.

Got this neat GP40-2 for Christmas though!

Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Good to see you back, and with a good-looking locomotive, too!  Did the patch-out come with the loco or is it something which you added?

Wayne
(01-13-2021, 11:11 AM)doctorwayne Wrote: Good to see you back, and with a good-looking locomotive, too!  Did the patch-out come with the loco or is it something which you added?

Wayne

That was a factory patch-out with Athearn's Primed for Grime paint.   Need to talk advantage of that and make it look a little weathered.  I model June 1979, and I found a photo of it still in patch at that date, so its a no-brainer.   I think by this point, all the other ex-Reading GP40-2s were painted blue.  None of them were green beyond 1980.   

[Image: 8058.jpg]
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Good to have you back onboard G.E.C.

Barney Secord caught this southbound heading towards Port Maitland.

[Image: 50833103207_c186a1eef8_k.jpg]P1420673 (3) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr