Vintage HO Trains.
Being 90% of what I have is vintage trains, I'll share them here.
frank

I'll start with a small freight set by HObbyline. Set was released in 1956. A little NYC 0-4-0t shuttles a couple of freight cars on a short local run.
This is actually a HObbyline 1956 train set #412 "the Shuttle Bug" as it would be seen in an old 1956 catalog. The freight cars and the caboose are all original in fit and finish, Even the road names are the same on the loco and cars as seen in the 56 catalogs. 

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!!
Like the vintage-looking houses and other structures too.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
(01-19-2021, 12:48 PM)ezdays Wrote: Like the vintage-looking houses and other structures too.

Since Don has mentioned it, I finally noticed the structures, too.  I do recognise the Revell "farmhouse" at the back left of the photo, but can you tell us who made the grey house with the "widow's walk", at the back right-side of the photo please?

Wayne
The structure is an old Victorian mansion. The name Gold Rush comes to mind when thinking about it. The method of building is computer generated made is a spinning process. That's it Gold Rush Bay.  Here's a link. Be prepared to say a lot of Ooooh- Ahhhh's.

https://www.goldrushbay.com/

The one I have has an interior in it. 
frank

Thanks for the link, a very impressive bunch of structures. Not much N scale, but it's hard not to like everything there.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Don, I looked at it earlier and there is a page of N scale, an N section, and a couple of others on page 1. I am looking at a big station and another house. Actually, there are three in my cart. 

Got to get my main lines running. First I have to frame in my power pack then run a cable for my 2 throttles.  After that wire in the throttles and I hope something will run. Then I have some remote switches to get wired in.
(01-25-2021, 08:06 AM)toptrain Wrote: Don, I looked at it earlier and there is a page of N scale, an N section, and a couple of others on page 1. I am looking at a big station and another house. Actually, there are three in my cart. 

Got to get my main lines running. First I have to frame in my power pack then run a cable for my 2 throttles.  After that wire in the throttles and I hope something will run. Then I have some remote switches to get wired in.

Thanks, I'll look again, but when I click on either "N scale", all I get are a barn and a blacksmith shop. Elsewhere I see a balloon and that's all of the N scale I see there. it is impressive the way they detail the inside as well and the prices are more than reasonable.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
OK, went back and now I see more under, "N scale", that wasn't showing earlier.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
This guy is great. He will answer any email and he will do special stuff when he has time (that's the catch) 
I got a passenger car interior from him and it was priced reasonably and worked well. I would bet that he could print any of those buildings in n scale if you asked. 
Charlie
Well back to vintage. The easy way is to post photos with short descriptions. The hard is to compose 3 or 4 paragraphs and tell about what I am trying to do. And of course, I tried the hard way and made up the text on what I was doing with my layout and whatever and Located a link to a video and hit the wrong little X, and it's gone. So now I wrote this and I'll post the link. A short version of the lost paragraphs is " I will get my layout going in a few days or maybe tomorrow. AT soon to be 75, what the heck.

It's a Heck of a day.
frank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nISNELE0ke8&t=187s
Here in this Vintage HO thread Here are the plastic box cars of Gorden Varney from my collection.

ATSF 16927 

BL&E 81492. 

C&O 2538

Great Northern 2501 Double door, round roof

IC 40' DD 37253 

Varney box cars,  continue ;

Eire Lackawanna, 40' 73510

Great Northern 40' 3529

Great Northern 40' 27024

The Katy 96450

Frisco SL-SF 351170

More Varney box cars, continue;

L&N 40' 97149

MP 40' 120170

NYC 40' 16400

PRR 40' 71473

PRR Maty's Department Store  (From a Special Set)

Varney 40' Box cars, continue;
  Rock Island 40' 20437

SL-SF 40' 16037

Boston and Main 40' 77711

C&O 40' 26621

Wabash 40' DD 8217

Varney Plastic box cars 40' Outside Braced. 

ATSF 40' OB 128906

B&O 40' OB 165379

B&O 40' OB 165917

Attached Files Image(s)