Do we want to try again?
Don,

i wish you a complicationless succed surgical intervention whatever it will be and i enclose you in my prayers.

Lutz

n.b. Next week i am probably offline for 7 days here because my wife and got the chance to visit my mother (94)
If I am available I am in.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
I see facebook is offering a chat room and you don't have to have an account to join in. They allow 50 folks and no time limit.  I want to test this one because I use FB video chat all the time. I am going to set up a room soon and see how it works. I will report back later. 
Charlie
(08-13-2021, 05:53 AM)FiatFan Wrote: I'm in for whenever.

Tom

Yeah, if I'm around, and can figure out how to get in, sounds good.

Wayne
Anything that works for everyone that wants to participate. Lots of choices now days, we need to take the easiest one. Thanks for checking this out Charlie, let us know how it does.

And Lutz, thanks, I'm hoping that it's easy-peasy as well.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I tried the facebook thing and it looks do=able  I will set up a room tomorrow and post a link here and anyone that sees it can try it out. 
Charlie
If anyone is available I will have this room open  here is the link https://msngr.com/xusadqpxnrxs 
Railcop and I tried it for an hour and it works very well. The best picture we have found yet. It's 9PM EDT and I have to shower so I will close it down for tonight but we can try again some other time soon. Let's schedule a time. Friday or Saturday evening works for me.  
Charlie
Your sound was cutting in and out, Charlie, but I can't seem to get mine to work at all.  I'll have to ask my daughter about the sound on this thing, as I can normally hear sound on videos found on-line.

This seems to happen to me on most chat attempts, and I'm starting to realise that I may be the dullest knife in the kitchen drawer.

Wayne