evergreen
do any of you know what is going on with evergreen ? just tried to make an order  and on checkout it said they don't ship to arizona , tried calling and tried 3 different  options and they all say leave a message , then is said mailbox full try again later . any one else had that happen with them ?
Jim
(03-12-2021, 06:01 PM)jim currie Wrote: do any of you know what is going on with evergreen ? just tried to make an order  and on checkout it said they don't ship to arizona , tried calling and tried 3 different  options and they all say leave a message , then is said mailbox full try again later . any one else had that happen with them ?
Jim

Went to the "Hobby Bench", in Glendale a few weeks ago. It's been a few years since I've been there and they used to have a good supply back then, but not a trace of Evergreen now. I went with Woodone to a different hobby shop in Tempe a while back, and I'd swear that I had more Evergreen than he did. Of course, he didn't have much of anything else either. Walther's shows "out of stock" on a lot of Evergreen as well.. Who knows, maybe the pandemic has created a plastic shortage. Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I have a pretty good supply of Evergreen products on-hand, and a nearby hobby shop had had a fair amount, too (although their's might have been due to the high asking prices).  A lot of mine has been here for some time, but I always like to have a good supply, as you never know when a new project will present itself.

I've just begun a re-building project for passenger and head-end equipment.  This will include altering some passenger cars into somewhat different types, and turning some steel cars into older wood express and/or baggage cars.  Some cars will get new sides, others will be shortened and given new scratchbuilt underbodies or totally new or re-worked sides.  The limiting factor will be roofs, as I believe I have only enough to do 17 cars...or maybe 18.

Wayne
to update this , I just got a email from them saying I had item's left in cart and a link to finish order , clicked in link and got the same notification items in cart cant be shipped to Arizona don't have the foggiest what is going on   Nope
Jim