Weekly Photo Fun March 26-April 1, 2021
Leaving west yard for the days work.      Charlie
A CPR 4-6-0 at St-Henri.

Guy from Southern Quebec.
Nice start for the week for the steam guys,  Icon_e_surprised   but here is a diesel shot.

WPMA-40 at Whiskey Point.

Bruce

Charlie - that's a real nice loco!
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
(03-26-2021, 04:30 PM)nachoman Wrote: Charlie - that's a real nice loco!

Thanks Kevin
I cherish that one because it was a gift from Wayne. I can't come near his excellence in details. 
Charlie
TRULY FANTASTIC shots guys! Applause Applause Icon_e_biggrin 

How about AC12 & AC11 Cab Forwards, gotta love those Cab Forwards Thumbsup  ....
[Image: jouJkch.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Charlie - Great looking loco. Love the extra effects.

Guy- That is a different look for you but still good.

Bruce - Your switching scenes are always cool to look at.

Deano - Wow! Where did they come from?!
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Tom, I have had both those engines for many years. The AC12 is an Intermountain, has DCC/sound but can also run on DC. That engine is really brass quality or better, but runs like....well, not so great, it's weak and doesn't go very fast, I don't run trains fast but this is just ridiculous, it was their first run of them, they say the newer versions are much better. 

The AC11 is an old Rivarossi, found it in the bottom of a junk box at a train show in Lena Ill. The guy said it didn't run, was missing a couple small accessories, and wanted $20.00 for it, I bought it and didn't do anything with it until a few years ago, tinkered with it and actually got it running  Icon_e_biggrin . That engine really doesn't run too bad, I bought some detail parts for it but haven't finished the cosmetic restore on it yet Misngth .

Thanks for asking! Icon_e_biggrin

UP GP60 parked on a siding track while the crew is in the local diner having lunch (the UP crew really does this in Beloit, they park right behind Subway and eat often)....
[Image: 9Uf78ab.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
An excellent start to the week---Hopefully lots more to follow.

[Image: 51055949716_ae37fde2d5_k.jpg]P1430310 (2) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Deano - The history of those cab forwards is cool. Neat how some of the older stuff we have still looks great.

Ed - Nice locos. Are they ALCO of MLW built?

A few shots with the almost completed coaling tower and the NYO&W Light Mountain. I have a few parts to reglue on the tower that came loose during weathering. Once they are fixed, I just need to add the tracks.

[Image: AyeM5SG.jpg]

[Image: ZMYbxtJ.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Hi Tom---great scene at the coaling tower.Regarding PA #9078---it is an ALCO demonstrator.The B-unit is a Canadian built unit from MLW---first Canadian built units of an order for 20 A units and 20 B units at Montreal Locomotive Works in 1950.
A foggy morning down at the waterfront at Christophers Landing.

This flatcar load at Farm and Tractor Supply has been generating a bit of interest on this 1st day of April.

Bruce

Nice model, Bruce, and, as usual, nicely-done scene, too.   Applause Applause Applause Tanks for sharing it.

Wayne
Wayne, tank you.Icon_e_biggrin

Bruce