Weekly Photo Fun 4/23 - 4/29/21
WPMA-29 making a pickup at Acme Products.

Bruce

Awesome pic Bruce! Applause

My contribution for this week...
[Image: TkUQUi9.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
We have Bruce's great Conrail opening. Followed by Deano's UP power display. Great shots guys.

These are my newest just out of the boxes acquisition. These are the fulfillment of something I had wanted since I was about 10 years old. I had resigned myself the only way I was going to get one was in brass and given the prices that was never going to happen. Then a little while ago I discovered Con-Cor had released them. Of course I was late to the party and no one had any. Prices on eBay were ridiculous. Then the about two weeks I was on Con-Cor's website looking for something and one popped up. Curious I took a look and low and behold they had some in PRR scheme. I did a double take on the prices when I looked at them. Checked the model railroad budget and I could grab a powered/unpowered pair of coaches for the the price of powered coach on eBay. So here they are PRR MP54 coaches. Someday I may try to get a pair in Penn Central colors.

[Image: VqWPWAo.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Another great start for this week's photo fun including a truly special contribution from Tom.