Railroad Wall Murals
I recently received a picture from Charles Cooper who has a website "Charles Cooper's Railway Pages" showing a beautiful wall mural located in Southampton Ontario---it reminded me of other wall paintings I photographed in Palmerston.Hopefully other members on BigBlue may have come across wall paintings that they would care to share.

The first picture is from Charles Cooper---the next one is mine were taken in Palmerston.

Amazing!!!! Thanks for posting.
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
This one's in our (Ed and I) hometown of Hamilton, Ontario, and is on the same street where the accident occurred.

The accident was a couple of blocks south of wall mural, and only block-or-so from where I lived as a child.  While I didn't see it occur, I not only saw the wreck, but am in a photo, with my mother and younger brother, of the crowd which had gathered.

The locomotive, a Mogul, was repaired and put back in service.  I have re-worked this brass  model to better represent the real one...

...but will need to build a new body shell for the tender, as it's incorrect for the re-built prototype

Wayne
While not railroad exclusive, the artists did recognize the importance of the railroad to my home town of East Liverpool, Ohio, the Pottery Capital of the world at one time.     
Charlie
Wayne and Charlie---thanks for adding your pictures.Here's another wall mural taken at Palmerston ON.

Charles Cooper has created a blog on his web-page---here's a link :

[color=var(--primary-text)] https://www.railwaypages.com/ontario-railway-murals[/color]
Here's a link to a bunch of wall murals in Benson, Arizona. Benson is a small town about 25 miles east of Tucson just off I-10. I've been through there on the way to Tombstone, you know, the one where the OK Corral is, but never stopped to smell the roses...

https://www.bensonvisitorcenter.com/Murals.html
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Folkston, GA.

Bruce