Weekly Photo Fun 9/17 - 9/23/21
Shore River's CF7 tries to get its cars in order for the shove into Charlevoix Glass before the rain comes.

Bruce

A great way to enjoy the autumn colours is to take the train from Beeton to Bracebridge.CNR #1533 is seen pulling into the dock-side station just as one of the cruise boats arrives to continue a fun-filled journey along the shores of Lake Muskoka.

[Image: 51487193289_6f9d6a5b80_k.jpg][/url]P1440810 (2) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Great shots guys! Applause Icon_e_biggrin

Sorry to say, I am posting another "oldie"  Icon_redface , just got back from Florida a couple days ago, and have since gained another German Shepard Eek Icon_e_biggrin . Phoebe is ten now, poor old girl is young at heart but not in body. We picked up Rocky from a young couple by Freeport Ill, they have two very young kids and dont have enough time or attention to give him, we got him for free, ya just cant beat the price. Rocky is just three weeks over a year old, and like Phoebe, he's a long hair also, but his under coat isnt as thick as her's, makes it easier to keep up with. 

So, no trains this week, but I still wanted to add my contribution for the week Icon_e_biggrin
[Image: XBk9K68.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Bruce - Nice looking loco and rolling stock. Very interesting lighting.

Ed - Another great steamer.

Deano - It might be an oldie but it is nice to view.

Here is another mock up. This time with the completed Union Station in place.

[Image: Mssfnnh.jpg]

[Image: kpqy8fg.jpg]

Not totally happy with the weathering on the station. Came out darker than I intended.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery