Weekly Photo Fun 9/24 - 9/30/21
Dock Street's leased MP15AC crosses over Eoghan Road.

Bruce

Bruce - Is that real or a model? Either way it is a great photo.

The finished Union Station with a Reading passenger train headed by a 4-6-2 Pacific by Mehano

[Image: rUU7shx.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Bruce, I have shots of a couple of real ex-Milwaukee road MP15AC's that looked almost exact to your model, darned if I can find them, looked for an hour, just to much hard drive space to find them  35 . Nice shot!

Tom, really liking your Station!

I'm putting up a CNW DL109 for my contribution this week Icon_e_biggrin ...
[Image: LZcH6o9.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Tom, also like how your station is progressing.  Yes it's a model.  I photoshopped a photo I took for the foreground and background.
Deano,  if you do find the pics please post them.  What did you use for your road?
Thank you both for your comments that you make each week, they are appreciated.

Bruce
Grand Trunk Western U1C Mountain 6039 has just arrived in Leetown with the International Limited

[Image: 51490238869_e47db42ee1_k.jpg]P1440803 (3) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
A typical day at the GERN Bowyer Mine

[Image: 51524656400_cd0217dd65_k.jpg]P1440858 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Nothing to do with trains, but I found this apparently confused chicken attempting to hatch these mushrooms...

...although this will give you a better idea of the size...

We had a fairly warm and very dry summer here, but in the last couple of weeks, a lot of rain...I guess stuff that needs to grow figured that it was time to get with it.

Wayne
Bruce, that road is the old MINIHIGHWAYS road, I have had it for many years, and decided to use it on the long lane by the rails. If I were going to do it all over, not really sure I would use it again, though its not bad for blacktop road. To be honest, all they did was use TARPAPER  Eek , and printed yellow stripes on it, I know you used to be able to get it with white stripes if you were doing roads before the 70's.
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]