loft layout
some rock castings , and the start of 'rocking' the quarry ...

thats me , dont think about it or plan ahead , then re-do it  Nope

meanwhile decided to run the Big Boy but no go , all whistles , lights and bells , but no movement , then fault found flat/dead battery ... good old Athearn .

seen along side British Railways standard class 9F 2-10-0 (Hornby model) BR's big haulers - loved by engine men good steamers , smooth riders and fast - to stop 

engine crews touching near 100 plus , BR put a 60 mph limit on the whole class (due to valve gear problem's)

Big Boy ... fitted new battery to the remote , better responce to the sound and lights but no movement to the drivers ,

last time run was on DCC , It is Athearn loco with hand set to enable Annolouge running , so any one reading please you can help ?

I'll get the test track and DCC controller and try a decoder re-set .
Did you consist this with another locomotive? If so, the motor would only respond to the consist address... (Simplest thing I could think of at the moment). Reset will fix that, but you'll be starting over with the settings.
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
Thanks for the reply , the loco was run alone but can’t remember if the address was changed 

Will get the DCC out and re set the de-coder .

With Bachmann fitted dual decoders I notice the DC will only work if loco address is No 3 .

Meanwhile back to the layout , more rock face and tunnel entrance has been added to the quarry , photos to follow …

rock face added ...

added some hillside atop of the quarry , using foam covered with tissue and white glue ...

Great looking Quarry Smile Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
more greenery added ...

meanwhile a not very happy Gordon  ....  ''O the Indignity''    Huh

Good work on the rebuild, and fast when I compare it to my work!