loft layout
Love the mile markers, and the fencing just short of the backdrop with the gorse just behind it is a perfect transition to the backdrop!
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
to-days photo shows the rock face and town main street , with motor scooter and bubble car dealer...

also when taking a spell off from layout making we play trains  Applause ......

Great scenery and The Thomas and friends locomotives are a favorite of mine.  I have to locate a few for my layout 
Charlie
Looking good!
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Thanks guys , the latest addition to the layout is narrow gauge , story is .. the preservation guys have taken over the disused bay platform of the main station and built new platforms , and are re routing the line towards the castle . It is to be a tourist line . Photos to follow …
the shed/turntable for the small gauge loco's will be on this part of the layout - next to the British Railways loco shed ,

the adjacent quary is also 00-9 (4mm to ft scale) , the optical illusion of the track Peco 00-9 and Peco/Kato N scale gives the impresion of differant gauge 
due to sleeper spacing .
I like the name of the station.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
(02-19-2023, 03:52 PM)BR60103 Wrote: I like the name of the station.

the small gauge tourist line platform is shown below , and will be afixed once the track to the loco shed and incline have been fixed and ballasted .

the incline idea was to use a 'inverted' helix , but the climb was to steep for the loco's , so a revised track plan was adopted and used larger radious curves ...

to cope with holiday traffic 2 Garrat type loco's have been built in house by the narrow gage enthusiasts .

track has been balasted and is drying , mean while attention is turned to the station platform .

work has been done on the buffer stop area at the station ...

Love a punch of color in an urban scene, and nothing does it as well as flowered plants!
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
It looks a really tidy and functional layout, and the scenery looks great especially the rock face at the town.
LIFE....
..... Abandon the search for truth
Look for a good fantasy
thanks guys for the kind words , started adding shrub around the quary - but not happy with the quarry itself so will do some homework ...

no photo's but to-day was messy , plaster casting rock face using Woodland rubber mould's

first attempt was with painter/decorator powder filler and white glue/water mix , took few hour's

to dry enough for splitting the mould . Second try was with casting plaster from LHS , mix with

water and dry enough to separate after about a hour . will do more to-morrow .