ezday's scratchbuild 2022 challenge
Don:
I read years ago that if Burger King (I think) does their location research but finds there isn't a McD's on the other corner, they go back and check everything all over again.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Looking good!

Now all you need is a Waffle House.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
David, you are right, that's why they cluster like they do, the first guys in are usually McD's.

Tom, speaking of Micky-D's, that would be more popular than a Waffle House, but they're more picky about lawsuits for copyright infringements, or I might have to pay them royalties.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Don  Vollmer makes a N scale Mc Donalds kit  check out there web sight  though you might  shop around  for a lower price  I've seen them on Ebay still pricey but good looking  .  but with your scratch building talent you might try making one .

Jim
(05-11-2022, 08:34 AM)jim currie Wrote: Don  Vollmer makes a N scale Mc Donalds kit  check out there web sight  though you might  shop around  for a lower price  I've seen them on Ebay still pricey but good looking  .  but with your scratch building talent you might try making one .

Jim

Jim, that would be the style I'd like to scratchbuild, the kit is a bit pricey though. But I also might like building the one up in Sedona, the only one in the world with teal arches. Remember, the town said that golden arches clashed with the local decor...

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Really, really cool Don.  I am very impressed.  Great stucture that you don't see anymore, and a great job recreating it.
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Great work Don!
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string