Another chat time????
Just a thought, we haven't had a video chat for a while. We did have a bit of a problem with the last one that I hosted, It turned out that out of seven that said they'd be there, only Lutz and myself showed up. Remember, Lutz stayed up very late to talk with others and no one else showed. I know that Big Blue is part of a hobby and we're pleased that everyone takes the time to participate here. Getting together by video is a plus, but we sometimes all have more important things that takes precedent, just that it would be nice if we could set aside the time we agreed to.

So, do we arrange a video chat one of these evenings, or even earlier to accommodate those not living in North America? If so, would someone else like to host it? I am willing to give it another shot. If you are, then post something here about a time that would work best for you and see if we can't get another chat going. With vacations coming up, that may not happen until the fall, but let's start talking about it now.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I certainly wouldn't object to another get together but as you mentioned with vacation and summer activities times can be limited. In my case my great-grandkids are just getting into summer sports and I generally don't get a schedule for the week until Sunday or Monday. Most of the activities are late afternoon/early evening as the parents have to do that silly work thing. I would be happy to participate depending on my family's schedules.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
If I have no conflicts I am up for it.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Things are slowing here a bit and I would enjoy a chat once again. I know it has been a while. 
Charlie
I was thinking the same thing.... If the time is good, i can make it too!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Would like that too, just that I'm scheduled for surgery on Tuesday, overnight in the hospital and not sure how mobile I'll be for a bit after coming home. Let's just say that this week is out for me, probably next week should work.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
(08-07-2022, 07:25 PM)ezdays Wrote: Would like that too, just that I'm scheduled for surgery on Tuesday, overnight in the hospital and not sure how mobile I'll be for a bit after coming home. Let's just say that this week is out for me, probably next week should work.

I wouldn't mind joining in, too, if, of course, I can remember how to do so. 

My best wishes for you Don, on your Tuesday excursion.

Cheers,

Wayne
Prayers and best wishes for you Don!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
I'm game. Just let me know when. Like Don, just not this week.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Next week sounds good to me.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
some evening next week will be great 
Charlie