Hello World!
Todd welcome to Big Blue. I see you got the photo posting figured out. Great looking locos and scenery. I can't wait to see more. Every weekend we have a a weekly fun photo post. I hope you will drop a few photos in there.

Nice to see someone else who will show off Penn Central.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Welcome to Big Blue, Todd. 

That's a great looking scene that you posted, so we'll be looking forward to seeing more, too.

Wayne
Hello Todd and welcome to the group---I'm looking forward to seeing lots of pictures on a regular basis from your beautiful layout.
Yeah, Tom, there aren't many people who think the Penn Central was beautiful, and it wasn't. However, it's fairly easy to transfer any loco into PC livery - black paint and decals. In '76? Add rust and oil streaks. Saw my fair share of black traveling past my grandparents' back yard in Edgely, PA right on the line between Philly and New York as well as a ton of GG1's pulling passenger trains.
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
Todd

I grew up in Crum Lynne, PA and at my aunt's house near the Crum Lynne station on the NEC I saw many black GG-1's and occasionally diesels. My favorite was seeing two or three GG-1's at the point of the Tropicana Orange Juice Train.

I lived the first 25 years of my life 500 feet from the B&O/Chessie/CSX Philadelphia Subdivision just down the road from the former Woodlyn station. I saw B&O blue become Cheesie yellow to CSX grey. I remember seeing B&O, C&O, Western Maryland, Reading and CNJ units from my kitchen window.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery