Weekly Photo Fun 7/15 - 7/21/22
Conrail GP10 7560 leads WPMA-29 through Chestnut Neck.

Bruce

Caught a meet near the western yard approach. The trainmaster has tied on to assist the freight on the upcoming grade.     
Charlie
Bruce I always love seeing the Conrail blue. The GP10 is a strange looking beast.

Charlie great shot I can almost feel the ground rumble.

Here is my Penn Central EP5 by Rapido. I have had this model for a few months and finally got around to unboxing it tonight and tested it. Since the Juice Train was sitting on the tracks it volunteered to help. Locos ran smoothly and pulled the reefers with ease.

[Image: MLoLvs6.jpg]

[Image: ojSPXaN.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
CNR N4 Consolidation #2659 is on helper duty as she waits at the bottom of the Stoney Creek Hill.

[Image: 52216064634_7969534214_k.jpg]P1470331 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Some great pics this week, folks  Applause Icon_e_biggrin

And I have come late to the party Misngth , here is a pair of TrainMaster's with a baby TrainMaster following...
[Image: 5neOIrV.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
CNR J4 Pacific #5270 has just arrived in Bracebridge with the daily "boat train".During the summer and fall this special train is a very popular scenic day trip through the Bruce Sub Division and even more spectacular when passengers add a boat cruise on the SS Segwun.

[Image: 52222469356_4e7cb3a003_k.jpg]P1470364 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Car 54 where are you ??? The police dispatched already knows where the police chief is as Captain Andy Griffith is a huge railfan and can usually be found trackside around Leetown.

Bracebridge is not only a popular tourist destination but is also a very busy commercial center and the home terminal of the Ottawa Algonquin and Georgian Bay RR.The OA&GB marshalling yard is located on the waterfront and is a popular spot for railfans to catch the steady action.

It was a long day at Bracebridge with lots of photos---here is the last shot before heading back to Leetown on the late afternoon boat train---hope you enjoyed the trip.

[Image: 52227696064_b09141b81b_k.jpg]P1470394 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
A dog house to match....  Bought a set of lasercut doghouses from someone on Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/listing/743884145/m...-187-scale)  - they were easy to build and make a nice addition to any townscape.  Bought some picnic tables as well as tables and chairs from the same seller. Added the "Rufus" for sentimental reasons - my wife's Great Dane growing up.

Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows