Weekly photo fun 8/19/2022-8/25/2022
Starting off this week wit an Alco S4 working the team tracks on the Horn Switch in East Liverpool, Ohio.    
Charlie
Great shot Charlie.

WPMA-40 works Pier 32W.

Bruce

Great way to start the thread off, Charlie & Bruce!! Applause  Icon_e_biggrin 

I know seems the theme is switchers this week, but ya know me, had to go and throw in an SD40-2 Misngth 
[Image: NxUcbVD.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Great start Charlie,Bruce and Deano---as usual I have to get some steam in the action.

Ed, I think I can very safely say, we love your Steamers! Icon_e_biggrin 
Looking at the pic you posted, its a PERFECT example of all the detail that each one has, they are truly works of art Applause Worship Icon_e_biggrin
Thank you Deano---your very kind words remind me of how blessed I am regarding my collection.The on-going support of my wife Sharon and most of all the inspiration,support and all the actual painting and decorating of most of my collection by my friend Doctor Wayne who has created my "works of art" deserve all the credit.I am also grateful to be part of BIGBLUE to be able to enjoy other member's modelling skills.
Charlie - Nice start. Always love ALCO's.

Bruce - Cool looking scene

Deano - Putting that great looking loco to work

Ed - As previously stated the details on those steamers are amazing. I always look forward to your steam locomotives. The doctor does some awesome work.

I have been trying to run this train for months. Going back to work created some issues with time. Then there was the problems with some of the Con-Cor cars uncoupling and derailing. I get them figured out and the locos start acting up. Took the locos apart and gave them a good cleaning. I finally finished fixing the uncoupling issues on the last two Con-Cor reefers tonight. I then ran a test and everything went well. The 14 car train with two locos ran without stalling, derailing, and/or uncoupling for 45 minutes straight. The run eneded when I turned off the power. So without any further fanfare....

Richmond Fredericksburg & Potomac GP-40 (Athearn RTR DC)
[Image: 9sR3tMj.jpg]

[Image: Gqw3o9K.jpg]

57 FT Mech. Reefer (Athearn Special Edition Blue Box kit)
[Image: SqkqITP.jpg]

[Image: v3RyiuE.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
57 FT Mech. Reefer (Con-Cor kit - Renumbered)
[Image: qtK1rFT.jpg]

57 FT Mech. Reefer (Athearn Special Edition Blue Box kit)
[Image: IYHUvQp.jpg]

[Image: YxFV6aN.jpg]

57 FT Mech. Reefer (Con-Cor kit)
[Image: D01i3O6.jpg]

[Image: TE1FEYO.jpg]
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
57 FT Mech. Reefer (Con-Cor kit)
[Image: qAVj8kW.jpg]

[Image: 6yaYTpy.jpg]

[Image: MMeaJH6.jpg]

[Image: QAumphe.jpg]
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
7 FT Mech. Reefer (Con-Cor kit)
[Image: LKTC376.jpg]

50 FT Steel reefer (Bachmann Silver Series)
[Image: O7NrvKA.jpg]

RF&P Wide Vision Caboose (Athearn Blue Box kit)
[Image: HsiZQI3.jpg]

Video
https://youtu.be/-HB4f0eVyco
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
It's not unusual to see "foreign power" on the Leetown Division but I have a feeling this may be more than a short term visit.

[Image: 52306081969_7943ef68a4_k.jpg]P1470554 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Aww, I cant really tell, but is that a 2-10-2 Santa Fe type, Ed? Icon_e_surprised
Hi Deano---here's AT&SF 2-10-2 #3875 which arrived in Leetown yesterday.

[Image: 52306122162_16e695e0fa_k.jpg]P1470546 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
WOW!!  Icon_e_surprised , thats just SLAP AWESOME, Ed! Applause Icon_e_biggrin

I have always wanted a Union Pacific type, 4-12-2, but the days of me buying engines that costly are over, for now anyways, but thats OK, I have your engines to drool over Worship Applause Icon_e_biggrin
Hi Deano---my steam roster is primarily Canadian National but I couldn't resist this AT&SF locomotive.I received a notice from a local modeller who was selling his layout---in the past he was the owner of a local train store (Just Train Crazy)---his layout was outstanding as you can imagine.Included in the collection were a couple of brass steam locomotives---a CNR 0-6-0 switcher and the 2-10-2 at unbelievable prices Icon_e_surprised