PUERTO SAN LUCAS ON 30
After the realization of the ON30 LUCKY LUKE layout and OSIRIS layout, I was frustrated to not have done an on30 mexican style layout. I was amazed by the beautiful village of San Lorenzo done by Verne NINER that  I discovered in 2014. I'm also very impressed by the 0n30 mexican style of PUERTO BORRACHO and few others. I want to have mine also in a derelict style, mexican with adobe style building, mexican revolutionary period. Because it's an harbour, I will  have a steamer ferry.

Because I made it for exhibition, I will use the same design in term of size as LUCKY LUKE.

[Image: 52550823960_1b76aea842_z.jpg]Diapositive1 by franck combe, sur Flickr

[Image: 52549882742_6209e0f039_b.jpg]plan blue print by franck combe, sur Flickr

I made the design of the building

This is the fort and the bank

[Image: 52550369146_aceb84fe9f_b.jpg]IMG_0134 by franck combe, sur Flickr

This is the tequila factory and the church

[Image: 52549913802_5d5635d561_b.jpg]IMG_0135 by franck combe, sur Flickr

This is the station

[Image: 52550369121_f4ca762346_c.jpg]IMG_0136 by franck combe, sur Flickr
Nice choice, I saw Vern's N scale desert layout when I was first getting into the hobby. He changed scale after that and has since passed away. It looks like you have an excellent start on a fun project. Can't wait to see your progress. Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
This is the link to the San Lorenzo layout realized by Verne NINER that inspired me and which had been on my mind since its publication in 2014.  I will try to do my layout with this mood.

http://thundermesaminingco.blogspot.com/...renzo.html
Great looking models and blog.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
I want to rename my layout with a famous revolutionary name. I make a survey : which is for you the most famous one or just note the first name ? Don't search on google.