South River Modelworks roundhouse project I've been working on
Thanks again, Charlie.
Adding lighting can also be motivating. I can't wait to see how the lights will look when i'm finished.

Greg
Here are a couple more photos of this scene.

Attached Files Image(s)

I like the lighting on the second picture best. It appears to be lit with only the lighting around the shop as it would really appear. 
That is a very life-like scene for sure.  Applause Applause Applause
Charlie
Hello Greg---those CNR steam locomotives are a beautiful addition to this realistic scene---I can almost smell the coal smoke---thanks once more for sharing these pictures.
Charlie & cn nutbar, thanks very much guys for your always nice comments!
Charlie, I like the second photo best as well.

Greg
Hi everyone, well I have gotten the roundhouse back roof built & tarpapered.

I have also built the little coal shed that comes with this kit for the powerhouse.

I still need to weather the back roof and install the smoke vents then the roundhouse will be completed.
Then I can finish the machine shop interior and this project will be done!

Greg
Looking good!
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Thanks! Tom.
Wow! Great nighttime shot, and that LED work is spectacular. If I had that I don't think I'd ever run anything during the daytime!
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
Thanks! TMo. Yes lighting structures up with LED's is a bit of a curse, once you start you can't stop doing it.

Greg
Hi everyone, just  a quick update for you today. I now have the back roundhouse roof weathered and the smoke jacks installed.
Here are a couple of pics showing you that work.

Greg
Greg, another great looking project.  As always your attention to the details makes for an outstanding looking scene.    Icon_e_smile Icon_e_smile

Bruce
Thanks! Bruce. I'm glad that you like it!

Greg
Hi everyone, well it looks like my steam engines are taking up residence in their new/old roundhouse.
Here are a couple of photos showing how that looks. The roundhouse crew was kind enough to pull each engine out from their stalls so we could view them better.

Greg
Very nice.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)