Change account email?
Is there anyway to update the email address associated with my account? The address associated with my account is super old and I no longer have access to it so I’d really like to update it. And if possible, I’d like to change my username but one thing at a time here lol
————————————————————————————
Modeling the East Broad Top as it was between 1937-1942
~Amanda
(04-08-2023, 05:21 AM)exohead Wrote: Is there anyway to update the email address associated with my account? The address associated with my account is super old and I no longer have access to it so I’d really like to update it. And if possible, I’d like to change my username but one thing at a time here lol

Click on "User CP" in the upper left under the Big Blue logo, on the left you will find a list, Under "edit profile" you can click on,"change email".  As for changing your user name, you can PM me or Mikey and let us know your new name and we can change it for you.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Sent!
————————————————————————————
Modeling the East Broad Top as it was between 1937-1942
~Amanda
Your user name has been changed and you should have done the same with your email address. You have to use your new name to log in now. If you have any problems, you can contact me by clicking on "contact us" at the bottom of the page. You do not need to be logged in to do that.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD