Weekly Photo Fun - June 12th-18th, 2015
Swapping hoppers
[Image: IMG_4194_zps4pgujykb.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4195_zps97y5twmp.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4196_zpstrrsmck4.jpg]
Reinhard
We took a lot of photos for my wife's penpals. This one was a favourite. A lot of this scenery came from the previous layout and is in place to make it look good.
We didn't notice the fence at the time.

David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
I picked this up at a truck show last weekend ( one of the other things I like!!!) a volvo tractor with a reefer trailer . It can pickup some cheese from the warehouse , that my reefer cars deliver to !!! Confusedhock: :o Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)

Fly ash cars at Perch Cove Power Plant

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

A Lachlan River freight on the AMG.

"One difference between pessimists and optimists is that while pessimists are more often right, optimists have far more fun."
[Image: dsc07594n1esc.jpg]
Old #1042 emerging the tunnel.

Lutz
I got a pic of the NS 1070 Wabash Heritage Engine today Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Nice pics everyone! Thumbsup

GP38 and GP38-2 consist crosses Ulster Ave. while heading toward Williams Yard in Kings Port to be the power for local KM-5.

[Image: 001_zpsoaea7jzn.jpg]
Railway St. is located in the east end of Leetown and runs parallel to the CNR mainline until it ends just before the Stoney Creek incline.If you like trains it's a great place to live.

[Image: 002_2.jpg]
The tender on the 2756 is almost as big as the loco. Was this class a switcher or local power?
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643
Hi Stephen---CNR's N5D class Consolidations were multi-purpose locomotives used in mainline,switching and even passenger service.They were based in Western Canada.#2756 was built at CN's Winnipeg's Transcona shops in 1931 and originally was equipped with a Vanderbilt tender which thankfully was traded with the S2 class Mikadoes.
Thanks for the history lesson nutbar. I would like to do a steam era layout someday. I'd probably do the New Glasgow, NS area since my grandfather worked in the roundhouse in neighbouring Stellarton.
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643
Glad I could help Stephen---I really hope you'll have a chance to create your New Glasgow layout one day.Here's one of CNR's S2A Mikadoes with a Vanderbilt tender which was traded with the "flat sided" tender which ended up on the N5D Consolidations---Personally I think it was a good trade as the tenders on both locomotives look so much better.

[Image: 005-1.jpg]