Sorry I just had to do this.
Lester Perry Wrote:So easydays are you saying that light is white therefore it is the absence of light that makes it visible. and darkness/black is the presence of all of the light spectrum therefore it is the presence of light. If this is true which as dumb as it sounds it is true. since you can see the light it isn't there or rather isn't lit but must be off/black. I think I got that right, it's only been 45 years since I had that in a class. Then again they may have changed it in 45 years. :?: Icon_idea :?:

Not really, it's a lot simpler than that. This theory is that there is no light at all, white or otherwise. The esteemed, Dr. Alphonso de Fromage and his French collaborator, Pepe la Pew, has proved that light is a figment of ones imagination. The whole world is really dark, it's your mind that sorts things out in the daytime, but at night, you are tired and so that function doesn't work as well. That's why it appears that it is light out during the day, and dark at night. These guys spent their whole lives documenting this, but unfortunately, the dog ate all their documents before they had a chance to be published. Eek

A good example of this is that we all know that the universe is dark out there, yet our astronauts are still able to drive their spaceships to wherever they're going. How else do you think they are able to see well enough to know that they need to make a right turn at a certain asteroid without the use of GPS? 35 Icon_lol 35 Icon_lol 35
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread