Bushwick Terminal
Hi guys,

I am still alive and well, but that does not apply to the Bushwick Terminal layout. I tore it down quite some time ago. As usual I got bored working on it after some time and was bit frustrated that even this layout (which was my best attempt so far) did not survive for very long and after that I did not feel like posting anything on things that would not stand a chance. I only have space for a small switching layout, but when it comes to running trains, I guess I am the railfanning type, switching cars bores me rather quickly. So I cannot build the kind of layout the may hold my interest for a longer time. My main interest lies in scratchbuilding anyway.

Your assumption about me switching to O scale is right (that does not mean that I stopped modeling in HO). If you do not have the space to build a decent layout, build bigger models – that is my weird kind of logic. I love the look of those big O scale models and the size is ideal for scratchbuilding. Here is the pic of that O scale boxcar I built some time ago.

[Image: HS30445-1.JPG]

At the moment I am working on an O scale Baldwin S-12.

[Image: chassis4.jpg]

[Image: Baldwin1.jpg]

[Image: Baldwin22.jpg]

[Image: Baldwin24.jpg]

[Image: Baldwin21.jpg]

[Image: Baldwin25.jpg]

If you are interested in this project, I will keep you informed on my progress.
Kurt

Messages In This Thread