The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!!
Chief Eagles Wrote:Afternoon all. HOT AND HUMID!!!! 100+ heat indices. Had ride over with DOT on Rolesville By-pass due for completion in late Sept. Staying in this afternoon. Watch some DVR'd hunting and train shows.

San Marino Mayor resigns. Stupid to resign over a bag of dog poop but stupid to do that too. Hope he was not like a lot of the CA Mayors and Councilpersons. 6 figure salaries. Nope

Later

Yeah, I just saw that video a few minutes ago, then a few seconds after that, and again and again. I think the TV piece had to have showed it at least ten times and I wonder if they think we missed it the first nine times, or that they're too dumb to find another way to do the story. You know, it boggles my mind that he resigned over a bag of dog poop, but yet the Toronto mayor is still doing his thing. Throwing a bag of poop is a ticketable offense, using illegal drugs should have put Rob Ford in jail... That's just my opinion.

Those other scabs getting six-figure salaries that just about bankrupt the town are now earning twenty-five cents an hour cleaning toilets or working in the prison laundry. It's good to know that these are the exceptions, and that there are indeed those that are dedicated people doing the jobs they were elected to do. Thumbsup

They say that temps in some parts of our valley won't reach 100 today. Whoopie, 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread