Mirrored Palmetto
In reality, most all building that are on model layouts are very small. Most real life size buildings would not fit on a layout and in some cases would not even fit in the layout room. Before I retired and was working as an inbound traffic coordinator, I worked for a dry goods grocery warehouse. The building was roughly 8 1/2 X 6 1/3 feet in HO size. The building had 2 tracks that ran inside the building and held 8 cars on each track plus 5 or 6 doors on the back wall that faced another track that ran along side of the back of the building. That building was just one of two warehouses the company had and the other was bigger. I add this comment to say that we as modelers have to use a lot of compression and as we see on many layouts, most of the building are mostly off the layout, we see a wall or so and the rest are left to our imagination. So to me, no building is too small to spot a car at. Of course all of what I just said really only applies to buildings that sit on the back edge of a layout such as what you have done Reinhard

Messages In This Thread