H0 scale Waterfront / Harbor Layout with steam power
While I do not have a "home layout", I do belong to an HO scale, modular group, and take the modules to shows. My newest modules are 4' X 30". This is the setting on the far left of the three modules, the "Cindy's Harbor Seaport Village and Museum", with the two mast Schooner "Wind Rider", and on the right side the bow of a Chesapeake Bay "Skipjack"

The building to the far left is the Revell Depot Kit, with the eyebrow dormer removed, and replaced with a standard dormer from an Atlas depot kit. It is now the "Gift Shop"
The building to the right of it is an Atlas "Roadside Inn" kit, now the "Cask and Anchor" Restaurant.
The two "dark things" in the foreground, are two of the four pilings that let a lobster pound rise and fall with the tides.
I'm looking forward to seeing your harbor scene, and hoping there will be something there I can learn.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread