RS Laser Kits - redneck garage
Most interesting Steve.
One set of doors, on the skillion roof shed on right is done correctly, but the main doors under the Gulf sign are wrong, which is why I wrote up my explanation to hopefully help other Big Blue members avoid the problem in the future.

Andy, we are not "having a go" at your fine modelling, just trying to politely point out the error so you can fix it if you like.
Now, would you rather your friends here pointed this out or some rivet-counter pointing it out on a fine model you had entered in a contest at a show?

Mistakes happen, but I would rather a friend pointed it out than some annoying rivet counter at a show. Wallbang
I remember a couple of years ago someone here was making a rail bridge over a highway underpass and when I looked at the structural steel set up, my brain said "Whoa there, that aint right" and after I politely pointed out the error, they re-examined their photos and saw their mistake, and were able to correct it.

Speaking of mistakes, I was just washing some work gear and I somehow ended up washing a 1/4" washer and some small bits of grit. How? Damned if I know, as I checked all the pockets before throwing the items in the wash. Nope
Mark
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More

Messages In This Thread