HO in 4x2, Portsmouth, NH
Sadly I haven't got to do much work on the layout lately between work and the husband duties as the wife is excited to start spring projects. This week though I finally laid the track to about where it will be and I will solder this weekend but I have a issue at hand. The first turnout on the right side of my layout seems to be dead, every time a engine goes over the turnout it stops, the track is all connected and touching yet that seems to be a issue. The weird thing is its directly touching the terminal piece so you think it would have the strongest connection. Any advice? I want to handle this before I solder to ensure no issues later on. This weekend I hope to start on my fish plant truck dock side of the warehouse as well.
[Image: IMG_0720_zpsap0ab3ya.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0719_zpstwlehmna.jpg]
Went to a small train show this morning and found this train for a good deal, its a older Atlas model but it runs fairly well. Don't know how it fits on my layout as I want it to be a New England railroad but I couldn't resist. Does anyone know if any of the old Family Line units were ever patched by any railroad or used by a leasing company? Also, I am not the best at identifying the different type of engines, is this a gp40 or is it a different gp model? Thanks

Messages In This Thread