PFE "Super giant" R-70-2 reefers
Doc, thank you very much for your friendly comment!
And yes, I will like to show pictures of painted models, of course. However this will need some time because my friend will not start the painting before the last three models were built.

Thanks especially also for the hint to Bowser (Cal Scale) open grid roofwalk! Maybe that this will be a good option for the next three models where my friend wishes to receive a modernized version with open grid roofwalk. We reflected to use etched roof walks by Plano models however these are made from very thin materials and we do not know the exact length of them or we thought also to develop our own roofwalk again which will exactly fits on these reefers. However the use of industrial parts will be significantly cheaper and so my friend could save a lot of money together with a good looking result if we ought to use these bowser open grid roofwalks.
A very good hint, Doc - and thanks again! You can be sure that the decisions and the next three models will be to shown in Big Blue here.
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.

Messages In This Thread