Name that Layout
Here are some engines that have been aquired. Also some shots of the layout as it was then. Its funny how things change as you plan, find new items to buy and things you "have to have" on the layout.

Atlas gold with out the details installed.
[Image: atlas%20gold%20with%20out%20details%20installed.JPG]

An F59Phi with working lights and DCC and some passenger cars I couldnt pass on for the price.
[Image: F59phi%20bringing%20more%20workers%20to%...20town.JPG]

Nore bridge shots.
[Image: bridge%20shots.JPG]

[Image: new%20track%20work.JPG]

[Image: track%20work%20new%20and%20existing.JPG]

Walk through drop bridge. It works with out a hitch.......
[Image: walk%20through%20bridge.JPG]
Then the weather changed and the wood swelled.... Well we did some modifications and now it works with out a hitch. I haven't taken any new pictures but I guess I should.

Now some building updates....
These buildings are of a fire station and a Gravel company.
First up the Gravel company day and night. More lights will be added to it when its on the table surrounding the building giving it a more life like look. The building has been weathered, any guess on what I used? Do you even like the way it looks? Thanks for the comments!
[Image: glacier%20gravel%20company%20weathered.JPG]

Now the fire station. There are lights in it as well. I will show them off later.
[Image: new%20fire%20station.JPG]

Last but not least. I am going to take this boley truck and modify it so it is a service truck for my heavy equipment. I looked everywhere to find one ready made. It seems that HO scale stuff never breaks down because I couldnt find one made by anyone. If you keep an eye out for this truck you will see it in a construction scene with a large crane and a bad attempt to make it look like a repair truck. I will revisit the truck later and try to make it better.
[Image: boley%20service%20vehicle%20and%20wiking%20tractor.JPG]
Thanks for looking, feel free to leave comments.

Messages In This Thread