The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, yeah, it's still morning, I had to look at the clock to be sure after 9 1/2 hours of sleep.  Awesome

Things seem to be slowing down here, no more Spring Training no more car auctions or horse auctions. The headlines and major TV news stories are all about the football draft now and they say, "what it means to me". Yeah, they're paying players tens of millions and that's suppose to affect me? Only if I buy tickets and use the products that advertise on TV during the games. Same goes for all our local sports. Our hockey team left the area because we wouldn't build them a new arena. There are at least four venues that they can play in, some specifically built for them, but that's not enough. They wanted a billion dollar complex... good bye, I won't miss you.

Not sure what today brings, temps are decent, in the 80's, then start ramping up again but not back into the 100's for a while.  A good time to work outside if one has stuff they can do there. Me, I'm not going too much further than my garage workshop to get stuff done.

Take care everyone, have a great and productive weekend and have fun doing it.... Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-27-2024, 07:14 AM