The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, temps right now in the mid-60's and feels a bit chilly out, but we will hit the mid-90's though, a bit above normal. The record for today is 105, we're not ready for that yet, but it's coming.

Nothing significant going on this way, today is a free day, nothing on the schedule but a busy week starting tomorrow. A couple of appointments, get my house cleaned and we're going target shooting on Friday. We get there very early and it should not be too hot while we're there.

No "take a survey and win a prize worth $100" emails yet today, but somehow a few of my email addresses wound up on the dark web and there's no taking them back. I'm OK as long as I stick to my rule of not giving money or personal information to anyone I don't know, and for any reason. There's no chance that one of my relatives have been kidnapped or in jail, nor have I won five million dollars in the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes. I'm sorry that some folks don't follow that rule and wind up losing their life savings, sometimes it's driven by greed, other times fear but common sense should prevail.

I will now step down from my soapbox, and just say, have a great day, say a few prayers for those getting hit by tornadoes an hope that kind of weather lets up.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-30-2024, 06:04 AM