The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Happy Star Wars Day, gang.

May the Fourth Be With You!

Got another inch of rain overnight. 48 now and allegedly going to about 60 by this afternoon. Looks like the rain is finished for a few days.

Routine day yesterday (almost). Swam a half mile and changed to go upstairs to work out. Got to the door to the locker room and decided my back was decidedly uncomfortable. Started to change back to street clothes and managed to catch my foot on my jeans and fell. Big toe on my right foot was rather uncomfortable for the remainder of the day. Then a neighbor stopped by and offered to sell his $1600 moped with 40 miles on it for $1300. I am now the owner of a moped. I need to get a flag (required by law here) and a helmet (not required but since I wear one on my bike it only makes sense). Then went to a track meet in a town about a half hour away (and no I didn't ride the moped).

I get a reprieve from Soccer Saturday. Instead I will be at my computer watching my niece's daughters in a dance competition. Between performances I'll be dong laundry and other Saturday chores. Also need to run to Walmart to get a flag for the moped.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-04-2024, 06:12 AM