The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, went target shooting yesterday and was very tired by the time we got back and since it's Saturday I was able to sleep in. Here we are after 7:00 and I'd normally be getting back from breakfast on a weekday, so I feel pretty good about that. We go shooting out near Tonopah, about 50 miles west of Phoenix. Hardly anyone else out there during the week, very pleasant and quiet until the F-35's fly by, low and fast. They are all out of Luke AFB, just south of where I live and we have them flying over the house frequently as they approach to land. I don't mind them, they're usually in pairs and I never tire of seeing or hearing them. Luke is a world-wide training base for the F-35 and so there are squadrons from all different countries. Some don't seem to understand that they're not suppose to fly over houses when they make their approach, must be a cultural thing. We have some people complain, but I really don't mind at all, those that do complain just don't know what freedom sounds like.

Saturday, a free day for most working people, just another day for us retirees. Whichever category you are in, I hope you have a great day and a very good weekend. I'm not sure what I'll do, got lots of things to keep me busy so we'll just play it by ear as they say...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread