The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 64 in the remote (and soon to be soggy) reaches of northern Iowa. Supposed to get to the low 80s by this afternoon. Some light showers possibly headed this way later this morning but the rains start in earnest tomorrow and last through Tuesday night with 40-90% chances.

Went to graduation from preschool for one of the great grandsons yesterday morning. IN the afternoon I got the screens on the front porch. Also scraped the ledge on the east side where some of the paint was peeling and got it repainted. Did a thorough cleaning of the porch - vacuum, get rid of cobwebs, etc. Then got the storm windows scraped and carried to the basement for painting. After they dry I will leave them in the basement for about a month to give the paint plenty of time to cure before I put them in the rack. Otherwise they'll stick together and I'll have to repaint them.

Today I need to get the yard mowed before all the rain moves in. With all the rain lately the grass has been growing quite rapidly. I just mowed on Tuesday and already it needs mowing again.

Gas price was down to $2.99 yesterday.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread