The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another week gone and another month to put in the books soon. Tomorrow is Memorial Day, Friday is the end of May. Remember back when Memorial Day was the last day of May? Times have changed. If they ever change the July 4th holiday so that it always falls on Monday, I'm moving out....

No real change here, temps will creep into the 100's starting tomorrow, and gas prices dropped a few pennies here and there. Still above the national average, and a dollar higher than a lot of areas based on what I see on the Gas Buddy map. Could be worse, California shows as the highest in the nation, some places still showing at $5.99, and they have legislation there that would add another fifty cents to that for environmental taxes.

My bargain of the day, I bought a large, three topping pizza normally around $23 for $3.27. Yeah, Papa John's had a weekend sale, same pizza was $12.99 and somehow I had credit for another $10 in "Papa dough" from previous purchases reducing my bill to $2.99 plus tax. BTW, it was good pizza and Papa John's is about 1/2 mile away.... 2285_ Seems like a lot of pizza joints run deals on two pizzas, I can't finish one by myself, why would I want to buy two? Lots of things anymore don't take in consideration that some folks are single or otherwise alone. Wanted an electric toothbrush at Costco, nope, all their packages contain two. Waiting

That's it for now, have a fine weekend, stay safe and save some time for fun things....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread