The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is currently 73. Our high was 74. It is a very pleasant day. Since I am recovering from the surgery yesterday, I did not get to enjoy the outside today. I did go out for a little while with the wife and sit by the fishpond.

Speaking of the surgery, from what I can tell everything went well. I occasionally have some pain and some pain killers when it gets really bad. My mobility is limited somewhat as I have to be careful on steps and uneven surfaces. There is no heavy lifting for the next few weeks and no driving until Sunday. I am hoping to be able to get back to work on Thursday.

This weekend I will be taking it easy. I have some marigolds to plant in the front garden. Everything else can wait until I am able to move around better and lift things. I am hoping to get downstairs to run some trains. I put aside several rolling stock kts that I can build. I also need to choose my project or projects for the challenge.

The pain pills are beginning to kick in so I am going to be moving to the comfy chair.

I hope everybody has a good evening.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread