The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Jim, just in time for your A/C to get working, temps are going up. The unit in my house is almost 20 years old, it's the only reason I keep home warranty insurance. They've repaired or replaced some minor things like garbage disposals and faucets, but the biggie is the A/C unit, they will repair or replace it for $80, my co-pay. I had a pipe burst a few years ago, they paid to get it repaired (the same day), and my home owner's insurance paid to repair the water damage. My insurance company will, of course, raise my rates for using what I'm paying for, even though I've paid out a whole lot more than I've gotten back. That's the first thing you can count on from any insurance company. Use it too much and they'll cancel you.

We're looking at 110 tomorrow, 112 Thursday, now I need to start remembering to remotely start my truck to cool it down. More wildfires around the state, I really hate to see that. We've had some really bad ones in the past.

Nothing else going on, a slow week, glad that I have projects to work on at home. Need to actually start on my challenge project soon, do not want to take on the role of a procrastinator.

Take care, enjoy the day and stay safe....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread