The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, we are right now in a cooling trend, yesterday only got up to 108 and down to 84. We had a record low a few days ago where it only got down to 87. As for rain, I think it was sometime in March the last time it rained. They pulled fiber thought our neighborhood a few months ago and the streets are all marked up so the knew where to put what and to avoid other utilities. Those marks should have been washed away by now, all we needed was some rain, but I think the sun now has baked those marks in and will never go away.

Nothing else of any  significance going on here. We had Trump stop by a few days ago, folks were lined up at 4:00AM to hear him speak at 2:00PM. If someone were really smart, they'd have parked a food truck nearby....

So much for today, headed to church then breakfast and maybe Walmart. I need to stop by there when they have folks actually working.  They have so much locked up in cabinets anymore and if you get there too early, it's hard to find someone with a key to help you... Some have buttons you can push for help, but not all, and even then, it could take ten minutes for someone to show up. I would expect the next step will be for them to put armed guards by the self-check...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-09-2024, 06:51 AM